CALL (800) 737-9353
Gas Welding Safety Video
There are safety procedures that must be followed when working with gas welding and cutting operations. Each company is responsible for developing specific guidelines, policies and procedures. Welding or cutting material can be a safe operation if you follow the rules and not take shortcuts.
This program focuses on gas welding safety awareness.Explains cylinder connections, valves, “cracking” and basic safety procedures when using fuel, Gas welding and cutting.
- Welding and Cutting Areas
- Gas, Oxygen and Fuel Cylinders
- Valve and Regulator Settings
- Hazards in Welding/Cutting Operations
To Order a Video or DVD,
1) Select Eng or Spn and
2) Click on the Shopping Cart Icon
CH523 (14 Min, Eng, Spn, VHS $160.00 / DVD $160.00)