Fall Prevention and Protection
Training Time: 53 minutes
Working at elevated heights presents a serious danger of falling. Falls can be caused by inattentiveness, slippery surfaces, working in awkward or out-of-balance positions, or insufficient training. This course highlights numerous methods of prevention and protection, including fall arrest systems, the equipment associated with fall prevention and protection systems, vertical and horizontal lifelines, as well as inspection and maintenance guidelines. This course also discusses associated topics such as the proper procedure for putting on a body harness, lifeline swing hazards, calculating fall space clearance, and harness suspension syndrome.
• Describe the dangers of working at elevated heights
• Differentiate between fall prevention and fall protection
• List in order the steps to put on a body harness
• List and describe the different types of lanyards
• Describe the different types of anchorage points
• Differentiate between vertical and horizontal lifelines
• List the factors that are needed to be taken into account when calculating fall space clearance
• List inspecting and maintenance guidelines for fall protection systems
All Videos/DVDs come with a test and other trainer support materials.
Order today and save!